Ear Therapy by Candle Application
A Natural Treatment Based on the Medical Practices of the American Hopi Indians Fantastic Cleaning and Curative Effects on the Ears and Sinuses - You Should Try It.
The practice of this ancient, gentle and natural therapy, originating in Asia, was also used by Indians in all the Americas.
In modern times, tthe North American Hopis and Cherokees, as well as Mexican Indians, are still using candle therapy to heal. Through the Hopis, a people who were distinguished by their extensive knowledge of many healing methods and their great spiritual maturity, knowledge of candle therapy reached Europe.
THERAPEUTIC HERB CANDLE STRUCTURE
The therapeutic herb candle is shaped like a tube. Its length and diameter are tailored to the size of the ear opening and necessary burning time. The candles are made according to traditional Indian recipes. They are hand-made of linen fiber, selected honey extract and wax. Their most important medicinal ingredients are essential oils and powdered herbs, in an amount and composition chosen according to Indian tradition. Naturally growing herbs are used in their production; continuous quality control precludes the possibility of radioactive contamination.
What's Needed for the Treatment?
1. Two Hopi herb candles.
2. A covering for the head, with an opening for the ear.
3. Cotton swabs, to clean the ears.
4. Matches or an ordinary burning candle.
5. A glass of water.
7. A small pillow.
8. A towel.
9. Cotton balls to plug the ears after the treatment.
The original candle treatment for the ear has been used successfully for years in many countries. The treatment procedure is simple and should be done in a quiet and relaxed setting.
Applying the Treatment
- set the right mood (soft music, a lit candle). Put the person on his side with a small pillow, covered with a towel, under his head.
- put cream on the ear lobe and massage around the entire ear for 2-3 minutes.
- put a covering on the head to avoid getting ash on the head. Expose the ear lobe through the hole made in the covering.
- rub cream into the ear canal opening (using cotton swabs).
- light a Hopi herb candle. After lighting the correct end of the candle, set the other end gently, yet firmly, into the ear canal.
It is important to do both ears during one treatment.
The candle must be set in the ear vertically. It is essential that the smoke not escape from the ear canal at the candle.
Keep the burning candle in place until it burns down to the silver disc. After it burns down to the silver disc, gently take out the stub and place it in a glass of water, and clean out the ear with a cotton swab. Take a short rest and go on to the other ear, repeating the treatment.
As the candle in burning, the patient will hear gentle crackling and a change of pressure in the ear. When the treatment has been done on both ears, the patient should remain lying down for a few minutes before getting up. In the presence of the patient, you should take the extinguished candle stubs out of the glass of water and unroll them to check their content - they should have ash and ear dirt and deposits in them. The patient should put cotton balls in his ears before leaving to protect against the cold. He should not take a shower or wash his head that day.
Treatment Results - How Does The Candle Application Work?
As the candle is burning, a vacuum is created inthe ear canal. It is caused by what is called the chimney effect and leads to a perceptible regulation of sinus pressure. Over 90% of patients, describe a lowering of pressure, a "lightness" - a feeling around the ears and in the head, as the main effect of the treatment. Circulating pressure (called the current of pressure) supplies concentrated steam enriched with herbal substances to the interior of the ear. The treatment of irritated areas is the result. What's more, the vacuum current draws out deposits and dirt from the ear. During the burning process, the heating up of the silver disc casing conducts a gentle, relaxing current of heat and herbal oils to the inside of the ear. The locally supplied heat causes the stimulation of the peripheral blood pressure, which boosts the immune system protecting the given spot and increases the frequency of lymphatic circulation. The heat stimulates the energy points of the ear and causes the correct circulation of energy.
The entire process is pleasant and effective. Everyone should try this treatment.
- gentle removal of excessive wax
- ear or sinus irritations
- soothing effect in cases of irritability or stress
- buzzing, ringing in the ears
- energy stimulation for headaches, migraines and sinus infections, as well as stuffy nose
- circulation disorders in the ear
- local activation of the lymph and metabolic processes
- stimulation of energy - circulation of energy currents
- allergies to bee products
- persons with open cuts and wounds in the ear
- those with effusion from the ear